03 May 2010

Enchanted Princess Ball

Ryann is REALLY into princesses right now-despite the fact that she has never seen any of the Disney movies that have the princesses in them-although she does have a few Disney books, cups, and other assorted princess memorabilia.  Trenton had their prom on Saturday and when Ryann woke up from her nap I showed her the "princesses" that had lined up at a neighbor's house to get their pictures taken before the dance.  She immediately insisted that we head over to check up the princesses up close.  I felt awful sorry for her as I tried to convince her to leave, explaining the the princesses needed to go to the "ball"-she looked up at me, pointed to her chest, and says "ME GO?!"-and I told her no, she was too young, but she was going to get to spend the night at Grandma's house-so that is just as exciting to her right now anyway so it worked out.

I am considering registering her for the Enchanted Princess Ball on May 15 in Trenton-any moms out there ever gone?  What can I expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment