29 April 2010

Mix one part Jekyll with one part Hyde...

So Ryann has been very odd these last few weeks.  On one hand she continues to be my little shadow-always doing things like me and wanting to help me whenever I am doing something.  On the other hand-I can see previews of her "terrible twos" approaching.  For example, I took her out to eat with my mother and sisters and while she is normally VERY well behaved in a restaurant, she wanted nothing to do with sitting still.  Then when we went to leave she tried to dart away from me in the parking lot.  This behavior is VERY unlike her.

We have only one more month until she is 2 years old, and only a little over 2 months until she is no longer the only child.  I am hoping she can get a reign on her temper and turn back into my sweetheart before then-but am not too encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment