26 April 2010

Sunday Funday

Yesterday Matt and I hosted a "Sunday Funday" at our house-basically just an excuse (yesterday it was the wings game) to get friends together to visit and give the kids someone their own size to pick on ;)

It was a ton of fun and we had about 20 people or so (I come from a family of 7 kids, so if even HALF of us show up it is a party).

When we host these parties, we usually tell people to bring a snack to share-Matt grilled a few hot dogs, burgers, and chicken breasts, and I made some baked beans and put out cheese and crackers.  Then my brother and his wife basically brought a burrito bar from Mexicantown, and my girlfriends and their hubbies brought hummus and some buffalo chicken dip.  As usual, way too much food-but a good time nonetheless.

What kinds of snacks do you always have on hand to feed guests-whether suprise or invited?

No comments:

Post a Comment