15 June 2010

Make it a half a movie day...

We took Ryann to the movies for the first time today to go see Shrek 3.  My dad invited us to accompany him and my brother Rob so we figured we would give it a try.  The first half of the movie, she was an angel.  Then, she began to lose her patience.  I could feel her squirming in the seat next to me. I remembered that she has been being a total CREATURE for the past few days around nap time-we think she is getting one of her 2 year molars (since her gums are swollen and she has been chewing on her entire HAND whenever she gets a chance). I started to panic. How could I forget the Motrin?  Is she going to flip out?  Can they turn the volume up in here so no one hears me threatening her?



Luckily, she got antsy but Matt took her out of the movie with about 1/2 hour left and I enjoyed the rest of the movie with Robbie and my Dad.  I am wondering, when do you know if your kid is ready to act more human than ogre in a movie theater for an entire movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment